The NEEWER NW 35 – Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand
(with built-in XLR Cable)
Features & Specs Neewer NW 35:
- Scissor Microphone Arm Stand with Built-in XLR Cable
- Table Mounting Clamp: *Max load: Approx 53oz / 1.5KG*
- With one built-in XLR male to female microphone cable inside the boom arm tubing
- Double-braced arms add strength to stand much more weight.
- Completely flexible
- firmly attach the microphone anywhere
- Ideal for radio broadcasting studio
- voice-over sound studio
- stages and TV stations
- Metal Shock Mount: Isolates most studio condenser mics from physical vibration, floor, and stand noise.
- Diameter: 1.7″-2.0″/43mm-50mm Material: Metal
- Package Contents:
- 1 x Scissor Microphone Arm Stand with Built-in XLR Male to Female Cable
- 1 x Shock Mount
- 1 x Table Mounting Clamp
Good solid build boom scissors that can hold more weight than most other boom arm scissors. It is build especially for microphones with an XLR connector (what is an XLR Connector?) but works well with all other microphones that fit into the mount.
You get good quality for your money. The Neewer NW 35 is a good choice for microphones like the AT2020+. It holds up perfectly even under weight.
Our Recommended accessory for this would be our recommended cheap pop-filter as it gives you a simple boost in recording quality. If you are using an USB microphone and do not need the XLR cable that’s installed, you can cut the head of the XLR cable and pulled it out. Or use another boom arm like the Rode PSA-1.
Note: the manufacturer claims that the famous Blue Yeti Microphone does not fit to this Boom Arm. This is only half true. If you detach the shock mount for standard microphones, you can then attach the Blue Yeti. Yes it is very happy but work in our tests. Of course we would recommend our No.1 recommendation the Rode PSA-1.
No reviews yet